Terms of Access
Exclusion of liability
Your statutory customer rights are not affected.
Access to and use of this site are governed by these terms of access. By using this web site you agree to accept these terms. If you do not wish to accept these terms, please do not use this web site.
- All site design, text, graphics, the selection and arrangement thereof, and all software compilations, underlying source code and all other material on the site are the copyright of Häfele Ireland Ltd and its affiliates, or their content and technology providers. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
- Häfele Ireland Ltd grant permission for materials on this site to be copied and printed for the sole purpose of placing orders with Häfele Ireland Ltd. Any use of this website or its contents, including copying or storing it or them in whole or part, other than for your own personal, non-commercial use is prohibited without our permission.
- Any other use of materials on this site is strictly prohibited unless the user has previously obtained written permission from Häfele Ireland Ltd.
- All brand names, product names and titles used in this web site are trade marks or trade names of their respective holders. No permission is given in respect of the use of any of the above and moreover any such use may constitute an infringement of the holders rights.
Häfele Ireland Ltd is at:
Kilcoole Industrial Estate, Kilcoole, Co Wicklow, A63 KC58
Registered in England, registration number 114927.
- This web site was created to provide information and products relating to Häfele Ireland Ltd. to its customers. Access to any information shall not be deemed to give rise to any commitment or obligation on the part of Häfele Ireland Ltd. Conditions relating to the supply of goods are dealt with in "Terms of Sale."
- Access to this web site is solely for legitimate business purposes to access the information provided by Häfele Ireland Ltd. Any access or attempt to access other areas of Häfele Ireland Ltd's web site computer system or other information contained on the system for any purposes is strictly prohibited.
- The pages within this web site, static or dynamic, are never considered finished nor complete. Häfele Ireland Ltd. reserves the right to alter pages within this site without any prior notice. In particular we reserve the right to change prices listed without notice. Prices are correct at the time of order only and relate to Internet purchases only. All orders for products are subject to availability and we reserve the right to refuse to supply any particular person. Any changes to the policy will be posted on the site.
- The information contained in this web site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Häfele Ireland Ltd howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- All specifications, drawings, graphics and descriptions contained within this web site are intended merely give a general description and any person reading them may not rely on anything therein as being a representation of fact or a warranty relating to the quality of the goods or of being fit for a particular purpose. Due to the nature of the site and the potential for errors in the storage and transmission of information Häfele Ireland Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any reliance placed on the web site or for any reliance placed upon the information contained on any web site accessed through this web site.
- Product cross-references do not imply that all products compared are available or that performance and other characteristics are perfectly comparable. For critical applications, review specifications prior to purchase.
- Häfele Ireland Ltd. makes no representations or warranties, express or implied, about the accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality or suitability for any purpose of the information in or contents of this web site. Häfele Ireland Ltd. expressly excludes to the fullest extent permitted by law any loss or damage incurred, directly or indirectly, from inaccuracies contained within this web site. Häfele Ireland Ltd. makes no warranties that the said information is free on infection by computer viruses or other contamination.
- Häfele Ireland Ltd. accepts no responsibility for unauthorised access or unauthorised actions and their consequences of the user. Users of this web site must be satisfied that he or she has the authorisation to access this web site and the full use of this web site. Häfele Ireland Ltd. does not advocate the violation of any laws connected to the use of this web site.
- Häfele Ireland Ltd. uses a secure server that implements Verisign SSL certificate to protect your credit card information. However the security of information and payments transmitted by the Internet cannot be guaranteed and Häfele Ireland Ltd. accepts no responsibility for any losses incurred or sustained by customers who transmit information via this web site and/or by e-mail. If using a public computer please remember,ber to sign out when you have finished.
- The information contained within this web site was created in a manner which is thought to be compatible with most browsers. The appearance of the site is therefore dependant on the software you are using and is such outside the control of Häfele Ireland Ltd. Häfele Ireland Ltd. accepts no responsibility for losses or damages resulting from any errors occurring in relation to your browser.
- If you send ideas, remarks, questions, data, graphics or the like ("the Submissions") to us, these will become the exclusive property of Häfele Ireland Ltd., the Submissions will be deemed to be non-confidential and we will be entitled to use or disclose the Submission in any manner whatsoever, without liability or notice to you. The Submissions or any other information you send to this web site should not be, or contain, material which is offensive, pornographic, defamatory, blasphemous, unlawful or likely to infringe any applicable law, whether civil, criminal or religious. You agree that all material submitted to us is original to you, and not copied in whole or part from any third party. Please do not send anything which is required to be kept confidential.
- We are not responsible for any off-site pages or any other sites linked to this web site nor have we reviewed any such site. If you link to any off-site pages or other sites without our prior written permission, such action will be at your own risk. We cannot be held responsible for the contents of any web site which is electronically linked to this web site and which is not maintained by us.
- Häfele Ireland Ltd. collects personal information from you during registration and ordering as well as the cookie technology described above. We will keep this and any other information you give us so that we can carry out credit checks and personalise your service: if you do not want the information to be used in this way, please press here. None of this information will be supplied to any third parties, save as described.